Launched in 2018, Canon Boules was an instant success with the business community of Bristol.
Companies put teams forward to play the French game of boules on a summers’ afternoon in the heart of the city. This year the event has been extended to two days Thursday 20 and Friday 21 June starting from 4pm on Thursday and 2pm on Friday.
- It’s a terrific opportunity for networking in a relaxed environment with some healthy competition between the teams!
- It’s a perfect, social team building activity for a summer party.
- Proceeds go to local charities – when supporting this event, companies are supporting a good cause as well as corporate social responsibility aims.
From the 2018 event, together we raised £2,500 for Help Bristol Homeless thanks to the generous support of sponsors, partners and players.
Team tickets are sold on a first-come first-served basis. To guarantee your place and gain additional marketing benefits – become a sponsor…
Sponsorship now available!
Get in touch to be part of Bristol’s biggest-ever Canon Boules and receive benefits including:
- Team Place package
- Marketing with Bristol Life
- Branding at the event
- Marketing as part of the multi-platform event campaign
Headline Sponsor Gold Sponsors